Its A Confection World!

Its A Confection World!
Assorted Sweet Sauces!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sweet Sauce Research

So in our shop Cramsconfections.etsy.com we have a ton of great caramel sauces with infused flavors as well as some great Chocolate sauces. One of my personal favorites is our Mocha Chocolate Sauce, It makes fantastic chocolate milk!

And there is no High Fructose Corn Syrup in any of our sauces! Check the grocery stores to see how many sauces you can find without High Fructose Corn Syrup in them....

So I thought I would do a little research today and see if I could find other possible sweet sauces that Seann could make for us to sell in our store and for me to "test" of course! Pictures from my Pinterest Board! They are also all linked up so you can check out the recipes from their sources!


Butterscotch Sauce! Oooh I wonder about Butterscotch Dulce De Leche!






1 comment:

  1. All of these photos make my mouth water, as do the rest of the items in your shop :)

    I wanted to invite you to join our weekly Sunday and Monday Meet & Greet Blog hop if you get a chance this weekend. :)

    Come link up and join the fun:
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunday-monday-meet-greet-blog-hop_22.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete